Do you want to operate your hitachi TV device using the favourite GE universal remote? Programming a universal remote for your TV is the best idea if you want to get rid of hassle for multiple device remotes and also need a replacement remote for your TV. With the GE universal remote you can control up to 8 devices using a single remote even for sylvania tv codes for ge universal remote too. All you need is universal remote codes and remote programming instructions to program the remote control. GE universal codes for hitachi TV with their brand and versions are updated here.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Hitachi TV List
We have made a filtered list of hitachi tv codes for GE universal remote compatible with your device & remotes. These codes are accepted based on their code list version so you have to find out the best code for your remote and then start the configuration. If the code you have selected is valid, the remote will work perfectly to operate your device. if not, then you need to program it again even for ge 3 device universal remote as well, you have to try another remote codes.
0088, 0059, 0142, 0060, 0072, 0004, 0009, 0091, 0001, 0012, 0061, 0137, 0139, 0141, 0179, 0227
How to Program a GE Universal Remote to a Hitachi TV?
We have updated automatic code search method here for programming the Hitachi TV universal remote. This method should only be used when none of the remote codes works for your device or brand is not listed in the available code list but anyway just once try how to reset a ge universal remote control this even though if you face same problem then follow the steps here:
- “Turn ON” the device. Press the device mode button such as TV if you are programming remote for TV device.
- Click and hold on the “RCU SETUP” key till the mode key blinks two times.
- Now tap 9-9-1. Again the mode key blinks off twice.
- Point the universal remote to device and tap on POWER key.
- Now repeatedly click on CH+/CH- key until the device shuts off.
- Press “POWER” button to switch on the TV.
- Tap “SETUP” key to save the universal code for your device. the mode indicator blinks off twice. Your remote is now successfully programmed to operate your device.
- To find out the codes for other devices, repeat the same steps, but substitute the TV button with the appropriate key for the mode you are looking for.
Let us know how you feel about our Hitachi TV universal remote codes and how to program a ge universal remote to a sharp tv is here incase if you want and also write your suggestions if you want to make any improvements. We also accepts new universal codes for all the remote brands so you can share with us if you have any universal remote codes that are yet not updated on this page.