The universal GE remote can be programmed not only to be used with TV & DVD but also you can use it with any audio/video device. All you need is just GE universal remote codes and program instructions. You can choose any programming method with the correct code your remote will be programmed successfully. So, you are on the right page if you are looking for how to program a GE universal remote without codes. GE universal remote codes cl4 you can get from here if you want to program with codes.
How Do I Program A GE Universal Remote Without A Code?
GE universal remote setup without code setup can be done in two ways: code search or number search. We have listed both methods with simple steps like in GE universal remote codes for sony tv posts. The best thing about programming the universal remote is that it replaces multiple device remotes and needs to program only once.
How To Program A GE Universal Remote Without Codes?
Those who tried to set up their remote with codes and failed to do it, then try this without code method steps to program your device with GE universal remote. Please complete all steps because there are chances of failing to do so. Read each step and follow them one by one.
- “Turn on” the device manually.
- Click and hold the “SETUP” key until the led light stays on, and then leave the key.
- Tap & release the desired device button you wish to control. The led light blinks once and then remains highlighted.
- Aim the universal remote at the device, click and & release the power key (for TV) and play (for DVD, VCR, etc.)
- Hold your finger on the #1 key, ready to lock in the universal code.
- When the device turns off or starts playing, tap the #1 key to lock in the code. The indicator light will turn off.
- Aim the universal remote at the device and check if the remote operates as desired. If it does, no further programming is needed. If it doesn’t, go back to step 2 and start the code search again.
- Repeat the process for each device you want to set up the universal remote.
How To Program GE Universal Remote Codes
- Check for the remote code list available here. Search the device category you want to program, such as TV, Blu-ray, DVD, SAT, etc. Now find the brand of the particular device and mark all the codes for that brand.
- Switch on the device you want to operate.
- Tap & hold the “SETUP” button until the led indicator remains highlighted (approx 4 seconds), and then leave the SETUP key.
- Press & leave the desired device key on the GE Universal remote (DVD, TV, VCR, AUX, DVR). The indicator light once blinks and then remains lit.
- Now enter the 4-digit code you have selected from the code list using the numeric keys on the remote. The indicator light will turn off if the code you entered is valid. If the entered code is invalid, the light will flash and remain lit, enabling you to re-enter the universal remote code.
- Aim the universal remote at the device. Click on the power button- if the device is switched off, no additional programming is needed. If the device doesn’t turn off, go back to step 3 and use the following code found in the available codes. Continue with the same process until you find a valid code for your device.
Note: The process is the same if you want to set up other devices with a universal remote
This is one of the simple ways to set up your tv with any universal remote without using any codes, and it will take significantly less time compared to the code-entering method, but sometimes it might fail to work. That is why we mentioned the direct code entry method as well. You can follow if your device needs to be set up with the auto code search method and GE universal remote codes for Philips tv posts also have the same programming method. You can check it out.
Please share your feedback & suggestions about our program GE universal remote without a code guide. It helps us make improvements and offer the high-quality content you are looking for. Hisense Roku tv codes for GE universal remote, here you go. As a potential visitor to our website, your opinion matters greatly, and we hope you will find our helpful article.