Are you looking for GE Universal remote codes for LG TVs? For any reason, if you lost or the original remote is not working, you can use any replacement remote to work with your LG TV. GE Remote programming for LG is a very simple and easy task for everyone. To configure the GE universal remote, you need working universal remote codes and correct programming instructions.
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG TV List (CL3 & CL4)
You can use a single remote to work with multiple home entertainment devices after programming the universal remote. It requires 3-digit, 4-digit, and -digit LG universal remote codes for GE to program the remote.
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG DVD Player
You can also program the remote control with the GE remote codes for the LG DVD player with your old GE remote. Find the below universal remote codes for the LG DVD player that will help you program the control.
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG Sound Bar
Below, we have mentioned all working LG sound bar remote codes that work with most universal remote brands to set up the control. These 4-digit and 5-digit codes are used according to the remote compatibility as we did for GE universal remote codes for TCL tv.
GE Universal Remote Codes for LG Smart TV
If you are looking for 100% working LG Smart tv codes for GE remote, then these are codes that are working very well, and for programming, you can refer to the guide below, which will work for regular tv and smart TVs.
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG Blu-Ray Player
GE universal remote can also be used with LG blu ray player after entering the correct universal codes and how to program GE universal remote to LG blu ray player. These remote codes are mentioned below for all the remote brands.
GE Universal Remote CL4 Codes For LG TV
If you have a newer version of your GE universal remote, then you might need CL4 remote codes. Try mixed V3/V5/CLx code lists if you can’t find your TV device.
GE 6 Device Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
GE 6 device universal remote works with TV, sound bar, blu ray, DVR, VCR, and similar devices of multiple brands. We have updated a comprehensive list of LG TV remote codes and ONN DVD player codes for the GE universal remote to make the remote programming process more effortless.
How To Program A GE Universal Remote To A LG TV
We have posted the Auto-Code search method to program the GE Universal remote here. Follow the instructions given below to program the remote:
- “Turn on” the device.
- Tap & hold the “SETUP” button till the indicator light illuminates and then release it.
- Press & leave the desired device key on the remote (TV, CBL/SAT, DVD). The light blinks for once and remains highlighted.
- Point the remote at the device, tap & release the “POWER” key once on the remote. Keep patience till you receive a batch of 10 codes to the device—the indicator light blinks once for each code. The indicator light will blink once for each code and remain on after sending all the codes. Repeat the process till the device turns off.
- “Turn on” the device manually.
- Point the remote to the device, press & leave the “VOL+” button until the device turns off. The device will resend the 10 codes one by one. Wait for 3 seconds after each VOL+, and press to allow the device time to respond.
- While the device switches off, tap & leave the same device button, and you press step 3 to save the code.
How To Program A GE Universal Remote To A LG TV Auto Code Search
- Manually “Turn on” the device.
- Tap & hold the “SETUP” button until the light stays ON. Now release.
- Press & leave the desired device key on the remote. The light will blink once and then remain ON.
- Point the remote at the device and press & leave the power key (for TV) or “PLAY” key (for DVD, VCR) to start the search. The indicator light will flash as the remote searches.
- Place the finger on the #1 button, so you are ready to lock in the code.
- When the device shuts down or starts playing, tap on the “#1” key to lock in the code. The indicator light will “Turns off.”
- Point the remote at the device and check if the remote operates the device as required. If it does, no further action is needed. If it doesn’t, repeat step 2 and start auto-search again.
These 2 methods are the most worked for many users, and the above-provided GE remote codes for LG tv are the most worked even for GE universal remote code for Hisense Roku tv it worked. If you face any issues after each step, you can contact us and let us know your problem.