GE Backlit universal remote control is one of the most popular universal remote brands available in the market. Its accessibility to different devices let you forget dozens of remotes at your home and control all your devices with just one remote without giving any trouble. So, what are you waiting for? Get the GE backlit remote and program the remote with your various devices and enjoy your TV time.
- 1 GE Universal Backlit Remote Codes List
- 2 GE 8-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Black 41567 Codes List
- 3 GE 6-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Silver 33712 Code List
- 4 GE 4-Device Backlit Universal Remote Codes
- 5 GE 8-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Black 41567 Manual
- 6 GE 6-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Silver 33712 Manual
- 7 How To Program GE Backlit Universal Remote
- 8 How To Program GE Backlit Universal Remote With Codes
- 9 How to Program GE Backlit Universal Remote Without Codes
GE Universal Backlit Remote Codes List
GE Backlit universal remote has several codes that allow the remote to operate different devices and for different brands. You need to have a ge big button universal remote codes to set up your universal remote control to your electronic device like DVD player, TV unit, VCR, Blu-Ray, etc. This 4 digit ge universal remote codes helps you to control the settings of the device completely. You will get these codes on the manual book that has come along with the GE Backlit remote and you are required to follow a few methods to program your device to your universal remote control.
There is a long list of codes for different GE Backlit universal remote control models. You have to go through the entire list to find the code for your model and the device you are pairing with. You can find the GE Backlit universal remote code list either on the manual or you can check the list which we have provided below for your ease.
GE 8-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Black 41567 Codes List
GE 8-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Black 41567 is compatible with Soundbar and Streaming player. It’s quite a simple procedure to set up this remote by directly entering the code and syncing your soundbar and streaming player. The best thing about this ge 8-device universal remote 34929 is that it can operate up to 8 audio or video components at the same time and you can enjoy your shows. You can check the code list for the same given here and sync your device.
GE 6-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Silver 33712 Code List
GE 6-device universal remote control codes Backlit Silver 33712 simplifies your home entertainment, as it can control up to 6 different audio/video devices including streaming media players. To sync your GE Backlit silver 33712 with your electronic device, you will be required to program it by entering the correct code that you will get in the list given below. Check the list and mark the code and pair your device.
GE 4-Device Backlit Universal Remote Codes
Just get the GE 4-device Backlit Universal remote control and you will no longer need to worry about remembering where your other remotes are lying. This remote is designed to program with 4 separate devices simultaneously and for ge 4 device universal remote programming visit this page but you surely need to put different codes for setting up different devices. These ge big button remote codes differ for each device according to their brand which you can find below or in the manual book.
GE Backlit Universal Remote Control Manual
A small booklet comes along with the GE Backlit universal remote control that contains detailed information about the remote and the guideline to use it. The ge universal remote manual pdf has all the necessary information which are required by the user. You will get the detailed procedure to program your desired device to the GE Backlit remote. It also has a long list of codes that are needed during the process of syncing the remote with the device.GE Backlit Universal Remote Manual
GE 8-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Black 41567 Manual
As mentioned above, GE 8-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Black 41567 is best compatible with Soundbar and Streaming player, but it can also pair with other devices as well. In the user manual of this GE remote model, you will the detailed instruction for controlling 8 different devices at the same time. The user manual also has a list of codes for various devices and brands, that makes your programming procedure simple.GE 8-Device Universal Remote Backlit Black 41567 Manual
GE 6-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Silver 33712 Manual
The user manual that comes with GE 6-Device Universal Remote Control Backlit Silver 33712 has a programming procedure to connect 6 different devices with the remote at the same time. It also has a detailed list of codes for different devices and the method to connect your device using the code. Not only this, but you can also find the method of syncing your device without using code.GE 6-Device Universal Remote Backlit Silver 33712 Manual
How To Program GE Backlit Universal Remote
There are three methods by which you can program your desired device with GE Backlit universal remote namely, entering a ge tv remote codes, code search programming, and troubleshooting remote problems. You can program your remote by using either of the three methods and control all your devices with a single remote. All the procedure of syncing GE backlit universal remote to the device is very simple, you just need to decide which method suits you the best.
How To Program GE Backlit Universal Remote With Codes
Programming your device to GE Backlit universal remote control is a very easy task if you have the code of your device. You need to follow these steps and enjoy your show.
- The first thing you need to do is to find the remote codes for the device you want to program.
- Now press the setup button until the red light turns on and once the light turns on release the button.
- Next, press and release the device button (TV, Blu-ray, DVD, Cable, etc) on the GE universal remote.
- Now enter the device code using the number buttons on the remote.
- Aim the remote towards the device you are programming and test different buttons on the remote to check if the device is responding to your commands.
- Now to add other devices with the remote, repeat the entire procedure from step 1.
How to Program GE Backlit Universal Remote Without Codes
If you don’t have any code for your device’s brand and couldn’t even find a code online then you can use the code search programming technique to sync your remote with the desired device. Given below are the steps that will allow your device to connect with the remote without using code.
- Switch on the device you want to program with GE Backlit universal remote.
- Press and hold the code search button on the remote until the indicator light illuminates, then release it.
- Next, press and release the device button (TV, DVD, Blu-ray, AUX) you want to operate with the universal remote.
- At this moment, the indicator light blinks once and then remains lit.
- Now point the remote at the device and press and release the ON-OFF button. Keep pointing the remote towards the device throughout the process.
- The device will turn off automatically, now immediately press and release the Enter button.
- If you don’t press the Enter button within 3 seconds, the remote will send the next code in the list and you need to repeat the entire process from Step 2.
We hope you have gotten all the answers to your queries for the GE Backlit universal remote control here. We have given brief information about the method for connecting your device to the remote and lists of codes for different devices that will make your programming experience better. In case your query still has not got answered here, then feel free to connect with customer care.