Do you want to operate your Polaroid TV device using favourite GE Universal remote? You can do so easily by programming the remote with valid universal remote codes. You must have Polaroid TV codes for GE universal remote and program instructions to configure & setup the universal remote control. These universal remote accepts codes according to their code list version and remote brand. So prior to start programming a remote check out the Polaroid TV universal remote codes list available below and select a valid code for programming.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV List
For your universal remote if you are looking for GE universal remote codes for Polaroid TV then you are on the right page. Below here we have posted a list of universal GE codes for all major remote brands that works with Polaroid TV. You just need to select a universal code from available code list and perform the remote programming instructions. If the remote code doesn’t work try using alternative remote codes.
0949, 2271, 2401, 5541, 1241, 5411, 2451, 3741, 5131, 0191, 2081, 0581, 4631
How to Program a GE Universal Remote to a Polaroid TV?
Universal remote programming is quick and easy if you have valid universal remote codes. Below here you will find program instructions along with Polaroid TV universal remote codes to program your remote.
- “Turn ON” the device manually. Keep the universal remote in front of your device.
- Tap & hold on the TV key on your Polaroid TV remote.
- After that click on the “SETUP” Key on the universal remote. Tap the key till the red light blinks for twice. This red light is just to alert you that remote programming is in learning process.
- Now enter the CODE from the instruction manual by using the number pad on remote.
- Aim the remote at the TV and click on the “POWER” key until the screen is switched off.
Start your TV device, if the TV responds with the remote then your universal remote is programmed successfully. If this doesn’t happen, then try again with other available remote codes. If still the remote doesn’t work to operate the device, try using alternative programming methods.
Please write us your feedback and suggestions about this Polaroid TV universal remote codes article. We hope you will find this useful in programming the GE universal remote control. We regularly post new universal codes for all major remote brands and programming methods with detailed instructions to help you in programming the remote.