Nowadays, We are having so many home entertainment devices, each comes with an individual remote. But having so many remotes create confusion as well as clutter for us. Instead we can use a GE universal remote and program it with universal remote codes to work with your Samsung TV, VCR, DVD, and Blu-ray player.
- 1 GE Universal Remote Codes List for Samsung TV
- 2 GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung DVD Player
- 3 GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu Ray Player
- 4 GE 4 Device Universal Samsung Replacement Remote Control Codes
- 5 Samsung DVD VCR Combo Remote Codes
- 6 GE 4 Device Universal Samsung Replacement Remote Control Instructions
GE Universal Remote Codes List for Samsung TV
GE remotes codes for Samsung TV are 4 digit universal codes that you need to enter according to your remote model compatibility while programming the remote to operate your Samsung TV device.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung DVD Player
Our favourite GE universal remote can also be used to program remote control for Samsung DVD players. You just need working remote codes that you can find from the below given code list for GE universal remotes.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu Ray Player
If you have lost your Samsung blu ray player original remote and want to replace it with a universal remote then your old GE universal remote is the best available option for you. Find out the blu ray player remote codes from the below list and setup your GE remote and check out updated ge universal remote codes lg tv and other device as well.
GE 4 Device Universal Samsung Replacement Remote Control Codes
If your original Samsung device is not working or somehow lost and you need a new remote to enjoy the device entertainment, you can use replacement remotes and configure your device to work. These are cheaper in cost and work similar to original device remote.
Samsung DVD VCR Combo Remote Codes
Find out the DVD VCR universal remote codes from the below list according to your brand and model. These combo remote codes can be used to program DVD & VCR combo.
Also Check: ge universal remote codes for rca tv
GE 4 Device Universal Samsung Replacement Remote Control Instructions
GE 4 Device universal replacement remote programming is an easier task that doesn’t require any technical knowledge and can be done only in a few steps. You must know the device code for which you are programming the universal samsung replacement remote.
For automated GE universal remote you don’t need any remote codes list. Follow the below instructions:
- “Turn ON” your Samsung TV
- Tap & hold on “Code Search” or “Setup” until light illuminates, and then release.
- Tap and release the button of the device you are remote programming (TV, VCR, DVD). the light indicator blinks once and remains lit. for AUX, click on AUX and the device button you are allocating to AUX.
- Click on and release the “Power” Button” until the device will shut off. Take 2 second pause between each time you press “Power”.
- When the device turns off, tap on “Enter” or “Save”. The light indicator will go off. Check the remote functions if the code is correct.
This guide for GE universal remote for Samsung TV helps you set up your universal remote with your Samsung smart devices including TV, VCR, DVD, and Blu-ray players. The instructions are easy to follow and can be done in a few minutes only. Also, the remote codes required for programming are mentioned for all the remote brands.